Weird Fiction Review No. 12
Paperback – Centipede Press – Oct 2022 – 400 pages
The Weird Fiction Reviewis an annual periodical devoted to the study of weird and supernatural fiction. This 12th issue contains fiction, poetry, and reviews from leading writers and promising newcomers. This issue features fiction by:
- John Langan,
- William F. Nolan,
- Graham Masterton,
- Ramsey Campbell,
- Mark Howard Jones,
- and others,
- articles by Ron Clinton (a collector’s guide to Necessary Evil Press),
- John Probert on film,
- an interview with Graham Masterton,
- a lengthy, illustrated article on pinball artist Greg Freres,
- a tribute to small press publisher W. Paul Ganley,
- an article on Bong Joon Ho’s Parasite,
- a lengthy illustrated essay on Ray Bradbury and Chas. Addams by John Tibbetts,
- and a tribute to John Pelan by Jessica Amanda Salmonson,
- as well as other essays.
The front and back cover, and inside covers, and a special interview and portfolio inside, are by legendary artist Stephen Fabian.
There are no reviews yet.