Bare Bones #1 edited by Peter Enfantino and John Scoleri
Trade Paperback – Cimarron Street Books – Feb 2020 – 102 pages
Inside the premiere issue:
- Matthew R. Bradley’s detailed look at the filmed adaptations of Ray Bradbury’s Martian Chronicles
- Tom Deja examines Mike Avallone’s Ed Noon—the worst detective ever
- Thomas Flynn looks at 70s Martial Arts/Spaghetti Western mash-ups
- J. Charles Burwell provides a survey of hardboiled/noir anthologies
- Gilbert Colon explores Book Two of Lin Carter’s “People of the Dragon” saga
- an interview with George Romero historian, filmmaker and sculptor Christian Stavrakis
- the premiere installment of an all-new column from David J. Schow!
And if that weren’t enough, co-editors Peter Enfantino and John Scoleri weigh in on the I Am Legend/Night of the Living Dead connection, classic crime digests, old TV Guides, and sleaze paperbacks of the 60s and 70s!