Illustrators Issue #37
Paperback – Spring 2022 – 96 pages
- Antonio Caparo: A conversation with the Cuban-born digital illustrator of children’s books
- Russ Heath: We take a clear look at some of the work of this master of realistic comic books
- George Gross: American illustrator from the pulps, men’s adventure magazines and paperback book covers
- Arturo del Castillo: The Western comic strip artist from Argentina, known for his elegant pen and ink work
- The Bookshelf: Three different artbooks from two Italian illustrators
There are no reviews yet.