The Rocketeer Collector Coin – Signature Edition
American Hero Collectibles
This SIGNATURE edition is the second of three highly collectible states of the coin. Taken from Dave’s revised original artwork, it is based on a showcase panel that was originally featured in “The Rocketeer’s New York Adventure”.The coin is die-stamped on a Streamline Silver alloy round and then overprinted with a permanent full color image of the artwork. The uniform die-stamped back features a raised, stamped Rocketeer logo and a classic Dave Stevens signature from our collection. The edge of the coin is stamped with a number from 1-500 to ensure your specific limited acquisition.
To make this Collector’s Signature Series coin even more of a valuable keepsake it is packaged in a blue leatherette book-like box with silver foil stamping on the cover, spine and back. As a special bonus for all Rocketeer fans there is a beautifully produced 20 page booklet featuring rare Rocketeer art and contributions from his friends and family. The contributors list includes Michael Wm Kaluta, William Stout, Kelvin Mao, and Ray Cuthbert. The SIGNATURE edition booklet also includes an 8 page bonus section of great Dave Stevens artwork plus a 4-panel Signature brochure signed by Jennifer Stevens-Bawcum, Michael Wm Kaluta, William Stout, Kelvin Mao and Ray Cuthbert. Your signature panel is numbered to match the number of the coin.
For all Dave Stevens and Rocketeer fans, this is a production created with attention to the finest details to give you a collectible you don’t want to miss!
COIN & PACKAGE DETAILS
- Streamline Silver alloy coin round*
- Edition limited to 500 numbered copies
- 60mm (about 2.5/16”) in diameter
- Weight approximately 3 ounces
- Comes in a beautifully designed, book-like blue leatherette box.
- Box size is 5” wide, 7” high and 1.25” thick.
- The box is silver foil stamped on the front, spine and back.
- Bonus booklet is 4.25” x 6.5”, 28 pages printed in full color
- Booklet features a different Rocketeer cover from the Classic edition
- 4 panel Signature brochure signed by all contributors and numbered