Bare Bones Number 4: Monster-Sized Super Special edited by Peter Enfantino and John Scoleri
Trade Paperback – Cimarron Street Books – Fall 2020 – 133 pages
Inside this MONSTER-SIZED fourth issue of bare•bones, you will find:
- Matthew R. Bradley, Peter Enfantino and William Schoell explore Gorgo, Konga and Reptilicusin film, fiction and comics (including a 12-page Gorgo photo gallery)
- Derek Hill on the horror films of Val Lewton
- S. Craig Zahler reviews three novels by Harry Stephen Keeler
- Richard Krauss examines Verdict magazine
- Don D’Ammassa’s Overlooked Library
- The latest installment of David J. Schow’s R&D column
- All this and much more!
There are no reviews yet.